Fun is what Gaman is all about
and he takes it very seriously.
Well OK, not really.
Gaman loves to goof off,
take time to smell the crystals
and always let the asteroids pass you by.
E-Mail & Special Offers
Messages from outer space sent
courtesy of the lovable Olly Oogleberry.
Become a Fan
Gaman selected his Earthling name
from the country of Iceland
because Icelanders are considered
to be the happiest people
Factoids of Adventure & Discovery - Iceland
- Iceland is an island located between the Greenland Sea and the Northern Atlantic Ocean, just south of the Arctic Circle and has many mountains, ice fields and bays and fjords that spot the coast.
- Iceland is home to just 311,000 earthlings and counts twice as many sheep as people. Baaaaaa.
- 80% of Icelanders believe in elves, dwarfs, fairies, and trolls who live in lava rock formations all around the country.
- The Icelandic flag contains blue, white and red. Blue symbolizes the mountains, white represents ice and glaciers and red signifies fire and volcanic activity.
Share Gaman's Factoids of Adventure & Discovery with your Fellow Earthlings
Get Your Space On
Scarf up Olly’s neutron star
powered goodies and show off
your fun earthling self.
Strange, But True
Like rotten shark?
Then you’ll love
Use Ur Manners
Gaman loves Björk, Iceland’s
most famous musician and
Olly thinks you will too.
Gaman Has Fun…
- Catching a ride on Halley’s Comet as it streaks 2,786,468 miles above Earth every 75 to 76 years. You’ll have to wait until 2061 for the next ride.
- Grabbing a blanket, sitting outside with friends and counting the 100 billion stars in our Milky Way Galaxy before nodding off to sleep.
- Traveling to Infinity because you never quite get there and road trips are always a good time.
- Catching some serious rays on Venus, the hottest planet in our solar system with a surface temperature of over 450 degrees Celsius. Holy hot potatoes, Batman!
Share Gaman's Sense of Fun with your Fellow Earthlings
Spreading a love of adventure
and discovery in the form of a
cute little blue alien.
U earthlings sure do love
Olly and his friends