Olly Oogleberry is an iconic,
cross-media character brand
to appeal to boys, girls, moms,
and other earthlings of all ages.
Get The Book
- Emotionally Connected
- Environmentally Conscious
Why Girls Love Olly
- Lovable, iconic and cute designs.
- Olly's eyes are very very big, bright just like his personality. Oh yeah, and in case you haven't noticed already, they have rainbows.
- Crystals, crystals and more crystals.
- Vibrant colors.
Why Boys Love Olly
- Olly's spirit of adventure.
- He's an alien, people!!
- What boy doesn't love space, rockets, planets and stories of intergalactic travel?
- Killer design built for cross-media applications and the digital world.
- This ain't no campy spot color character brand.
Why Parents Love Olly
- Positive and aspirational.
- Colorful designs.
- Olly isn't just a cute character; Olly actually has a powerful brand
platform that inspires learning and self-empowerment.
- Who doesn't love travel and adventure?
- Olly's a great role model.
- Even Moms and Dads have dreams and aspirations and long for
discovery and adventure, too.
Olly Brings Together...
- The desire for understanding our place in the universe.
- Our unquenchable thirst for knowledge, travel and adventure.
- Our desire for friendship and connectedness with the world around us.
- The desire to be somewhere else, pursuing our dreams, aspiring to achieve great things.
- Emotional longing to be accepted and loved despite our differences.
- Olly Oogleberry is uplifting & positive
- Olly Oogleberry teaches earthlings about the extraordinary wonders of the world and universe we share.
- Olly Oogleberry promotes learning about science and technology.
- Olly Oogleberry inspires kids to dream big dreams.
- Olly Oogleberry inspires us to think about big questions, include life's meaning, our destiny and the opportunities we have to be the best earthlings can be.
- Olly Oogleberry appeals to our best earthling qualities.
Elements & Attributes
- Space Ships
- Black Holes
- Earthy Wonders
- Famous Places
- Global / International
Prospective Product Categories